Skip to main section

VISA Letters for Family Living Abroad

Strayer University will provide students with letters of invitation to send to their family members or friends living abroad to document the purpose of their travel to the United States. You must register to participate in a commencement ceremony before submitting your commencement visa letter application.

Submit application for Visa Letter of Invitation

Ceremony Location Information


Royal Farms Arena 

201 W. Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201

There are approximately 23,000 parking spaces in the general vicinity, and an 850-car garage attached to the facility on Howard Street for the convenience of patron parking. There are parking garages on every block that the Arena sits on.

Area Information:
For area information, please visit