Skip to main section View our commitment to accessibility

How to Receive Your Diploma

Commencement is a ceremony and your diploma will be issued once all of your degree requirements have been completed. A review of your academic record will be completed by Strayer University in your final term of enrollment.

This review and the degree conferral process are SEPARATE from registering to participate in a commencement ceremony. Degree conferral does NOT need to be approved in order to participate in commencement. A $150 degree conferral fee will be applied to your account when you register for your capstone course. *Note: This will be listed as a "Final Academic Requirements Evaluation" fee on your student ledger.

If you have any questions, please contact your Academic Advisor.

If you would like a duplicate copy of your diploma or certificate please use the MyReorder option and fill out the Credential Request form. The cost for a duplicate diploma or certificate is $50.

Students Using Federal Financial Aid

If you have used Federal Financial Aid Stafford or PLUS loans to finance your education, you are required to complete Exit Counseling before you officially graduate.

For questions regarding your diploma, degree conferral or Exit Counseling, please contact your Academic Advisor.