One Outstanding Graduate is chosen per in-person ceremony. The winner is chosen based on the qualifications listed below as well as responses submitted on the award application.
Outstanding Graduate Award qualifications:
- Must be registered for an in-person ceremony
- Must be receiving a master's degree
- Must have a final 4.0 GPA
- Must have completed all coursework by the award submission deadline
- Have been approved for degree conferral by the award submission deadline
Must be present at the ceremony to
accept the award
Award submissions are now closed.
this may take a few seconds...