The Society for Collegiate Leadership & Achievement (SCLA) honors students’ achievement and empowers them to be the leaders of tomorrow. We aim to maximize student potential through our powerful, customized skills development platform, vibrant mentor and peer community, and competency-based certification. SCLA offers a customized experience with practical exercises, exclusive webinars and events, and mentoring to help students develop skills and apply them in real-life situations. Our members become leaders who stand out from the crowd!
- Invitations are sent quarterly, via E-Mail
- SCLA always welcomes new qualified members. A membership application may be completed and submitted. A membership team will review the submitted application and respond promptly.
- Undergraduate students must have completed a minimum of 13.5 undergraduate credit hours including transfer credits.
- Undergraduate students must maintain a 2.7 GPA or better.
- Graduate students must have accumulated nine or more credit hours.
- Graduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA or better.
The Society for Collegiate Leadership & Achievement (SCLA) and Strayer University Commencement
SCLA honor cords are available for members to purchase. If you’re interested in purchasing a cord, please contact email@example.com.
Q: How involved do I have to be?
A: The SCLA online platform is available 24 hours a day. SCLA recognizes that each student has a different schedule that can sometimes come with non-traditional hours. The online platform is completely self-guided and all of the benefits are voluntary so that students can be engaged as their schedules permit.
Q: How much does the membership cost?
A: SCLA’s lifetime membership fee is $95. There are no other recurring fees.