Tuition & fees
Tuition rates for new and returning students
We strive to bring you a respected, accredited and innovative, online and on-campus education at an affordable price. Strayer's tuition costs have not changed for three years. Below are Strayer University’s tuition rates for new and returning students as of 2021-2022 unless otherwise noted.
|Standard Undergraduate Programs:|
|Full & Part-Time Bachelor's||40||$1,480 per course|
|Full & Part-Time Associate||20||$1,480 per course
Tuition rates apply to new and readmitted students. Tuition rates may differ based on the original date of enrollment. For continuing students and the full list of tuition rates, please visit our University Catalog.
|Standard Graduate Programs:|
|Master of Science in Accounting
Master of Education
Master of Science in Health Services Administration
Master of Public Administration
|12||$1,680 per course|
|Master of Science in Information Systems
Master of Science in Information Assurance (Cybersecurity)
Master of Human Resource Management
Master of Science in Management
|12||$2,490 per course|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA):|
|Pennsylvania & North Carolina Residents||12||$2,490 per course3|
|All Other States||10||$2,985 per course2,3|
|Digital Entrepreneurship MBA:|
|Digital Entrepreneurship MBA||12||$2,985 per course|
|Jack Welch Management Institute (JWMI):|
|Jack Welch Management Institute MBA||12||$3,850 per course4|
|Jack Welch Management Institute Graduate Certificate in Healthcare
Jack Welch Management Institute Graduate Certificate in Human Resources
Jack Welch Management Institute Graduate Certificate in Leadership
|3||$4,000 per course|
|Jack Welch Management Institute Executive Certificates||1||$1,800 per course|
|Joe Gibbs Performance Management:|
|Joe Gibbs Graduate Certificate in Performance Management||3||$2,490 per course|
Finance & Accounting for Entrepreneurs
Marketing & Branding for Entrepreneurs
|3||$2,985 per course|
1. Tuition rates apply to new and readmit students. Tuition rates may differ based on the original date of enrollment. For continuing students and the full list of tuition rates, please visit our University Catalog.
2. Students in the 10-course MBA pay for only ten courses. If a student desires to complete an eleventh and twelfth course to earn the concentration designation, the first attempt for those courses will be at no charge.
3. The 10-course MBA is not approved in North Carolina or Pennsylvania. In these states, new Non-JWMI MBA students will be charged $2,450 per course for Summer 2019 and $2,465 per course effective Fall 2019.
4. Tuition rate is effective Spring 2019
For more information on financial aid, contact our Business Office. You can also see more detailed information in our University Catalog.
- Plan to spend approximately $150 per course for textbooks and supplies. Textbooks and supplies that are not included as part of the course materials fee in select JWMI courses and must be purchased separately.
- A technology fee of $65 is charged per term. (Fee is included in tuition per course for new JWMI students.)
- International students must pay to take the TOEFL exam and make a tuition deposit of $300.
- A final academic requirements evaluation fee of $150 ($25 for certificate or diploma programs) is charged per degree awarded. (Fee is included in tuition per course for new JWMI students.)
- Additional fees may apply as you progress through your program.
Get a sense of how much you'll pay
Use our calculator to help estimate your annual and total cost of attending Strayer University.
Plan how you'll fund your education
It’s a good idea to sketch out a plan for how you’ll cover the cost of your education. We have a team ready to walk you through the entire process.
Ways to save
Earning your degree doesn’t have to break the bank. At Strayer, you’ll find plenty of ways to help make your tuition affordable, so you can worry less about your budget and start planning for your future.