Outstanding Graduate Award
One Outstanding Graduate is chosen per ceremony. The winner is chosen based on the qualifications listed below as well as responses submitted on the award application.
Outstanding Graduate Award qualifications:
- Must be receiving a master's degree.
- Must have a final 4.0 GPA.
- Must have completed all coursework by the award application deadline.
- Have been approved for degree conferral by the award application deadline.
- Must be present at the ceremony to accept the award.
2018 Award Application Deadlines
May 19, 2018 – USF Sun Dome Arena, Tampa, Florida, 3:00 p.m.
Award Application Deadline: March 23, 2018
June 23, 2018 – Capital One Arena, Washington, District of Columbia, 3:00 p.m.
Award Application Deadline: April 27, 2018
TBD – Spectrum Center, Charlotte, North Carolina
Award Application Deadline: TBD
October 13, 2018 – Infinite Energy Arena, Atlanta, Georgia, 10:00 a.m.
Award Application Deadline: August 17, 2018
December 1, 2018 – Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore, Maryland, 3:00 p.m.
Award Application Deadline: October 5, 2018