Outstanding Graduate Award
One Outstanding Graduate is chosen per ceremony. The winner is chosen based on the qualifications listed below as well as responses submitted on the award application.
Outstanding Graduate Award qualifications:
- Must be receiving a master's degree.
- Must have a final 4.0 GPA.
- Must have completed all coursework by the award application deadline.
- Have been approved for degree conferral by the award application deadline.
- Must be present at the ceremony to accept the award.
2017 Award Application Deadlines
June 24, 2017 – Verizon Center, Washington, District of Columbia, 3:00 p.m.
Award Application Deadline: April 28, 2017
July 29, 2017 – Spectrum Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, 3:00 p.m.
Award Application Deadline: June 2, 2017
September 23, 2017 – Infinite Energy Arena, Atlanta, Georgia, 10:00 a.m.
Award Application Deadline: July 28, 2017
October 21, 2017 – Scope Arena, Norfolk, Virginia, 10:00 a.m.
Award Application Deadline: August 25, 2017
December 2, 2017 – Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore, Maryland, 3:00 p.m.
Award Application Deadline: September 29, 2017